Mon, Sep 28|
Tri-Metrix Communication Breakthrough Class
This course transforms good communicators into great communicators through enhanced knowledge of behavioral styles, driving forces and emotional intelligence. A must-attend class for business leaders seeking maximum success. First class is September 28 at 8:30 am (EDT).
Time & Location
Sep 28, 2020, 8:30 AM – 9:30 PM
About The Event
Jerry Covella, 2019 Finalist for Tri-State Consultant of the Year and a featured presenter at FocalPoint's 2020 International Conference in New Orleans, La, will be directing the powerful course. Attendees will take a deep dive into communication and behavioral styles and tendencies as they define their own unique D.I.S.C characteristics, the Driving Forces behind their actions and their Emotional Intelligence quotient, a marker that grades one's ability to control personal actions while also controlling social interaction.
Class 1: Monday, September 28 at 8:30 am
Class 2: Monday, October 5 at 8:30 am
BREAK: Monday, October 12
Class 3: Monday, October 19 at 8:30 am
More about the curriculum:
The Communication Breakthrough program addresses a three-pronged model of communication success. The curriculum,delivered in three one-hour weekly sessions, is designed specifically for business owners, managers and key personnel seeking to maximize communication and behavioral techniques with a goal of creating the highest level
of synergy and eliminate stress points that exist between workplace personnel. The curriculum
focuses on the “triad of great communication” that includes the following:
- DISC Communication and Behavioral Styles- The 12 “Driving Forces” behind an individual’s actions and decisions- EQ: Emotional Intelligence and its role in building effective leaders and strong teams.More about these elements of communication success:
o The most widely used behavioral assessment tool, measuring four dimensions of
behavior: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC
measures how a person behaves. All levels within an organization can benefit
from the information it provides.
Common Utilization: Improve individual performance, teamwork and
- DRVING FORCES:
o 12 Driving Forces® unlocks the why behind an individual’s actions, showcasing
what drives their behavior. Rooted in Eduard Spranger’s esteemed 1928
research, 12 Driving Forces reveals how each individual is uniquely motivated in
both life and work.
Common Utilization: Improve employee engagement, and determine job
and culture fit.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EQ)
o The EQ assessment accurately measures a person’s emotional intelligence, the
ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power of overall emotional
well-being to facilitate highly effective decision-making.
Common Utilization: Develop leaders, engage teams, coach and in
• Presenter: Gerald Covella,
Accredited FocalPoint Business Coach, Communications Specialist
NJ Office: 1639 Percy Lane, Vineland, NJ 08361 • FL Office: 11071 Corsia Trieste Way, Bonita Springs, FL1-800-844-8631 • www.jerrycovella.com
- Certified in DiSC, EQ administration/debriefing services
- Featured speaker, 2020 FocalPoint International Conference, New Orleans, La- Finalist, 2019 Tri-State Consultant of the Year, NJ-PA-DE HRA Chapters
• Platform: Zoom virtual meeting // Powerpoint presentation
• Interactive Elements:
- Each attendee is provided personal TriMetrix assessment (SpecialOffer for First 10 Registrants)- Interactive environment: Muted attendees with periods of open microphone/chat
during each session.
This ticket allows individual to register for the three-session course, beginning September 28 at 8:30 am EDT.